Thursday 18 February 2010

Interviewees required for film project

Stoke-on-Writing has received this message from Malia Pimblott:

I am 3rd year student at Staffordshire University studying Media Production. I am currently embarking on my final project for major and in my research came along your your stoke-on-writing blog. As my final film, I am planning to produce a documentary on imagination. For this I am looking for people to interview in the stoke-on-trent area and ask about what they used to imagine when they were children. This can be anything, from imaginary friends, worlds, games they came up with, anything that can convey imagination.

For this project I want to interview people who are creative and thought that you might be able to point me in the right direction with some of the writers who follower your blog. even just posting a message up on your blog or facebook page would be a great help. If you are interested in any details or more information please don't hesitate to contact me on my e-mail.

Thank you for your time.
Malia Pimblott (Staffordshire University Media Production Student)
maliapimblott@yahoo.co.uk

1 comment: